March 13, 2014
March 12, 2014
2. Inhale- lengthen your spine and sit tall.
3. Exhale- gently twist towards your right, resting your left hand on your right thigh and your right hand on the floor just behind you.
2. If it feels like hard work, bend your left knee (opposite leg) and place your left foot on the floor, otherwise keep it straight.
2. Lower your knees to the floor on the right, keeping them tucked close to your right arm (think "fetal" position) and if they don't easily land on the floor, stick a below beneath.
3. Turn your head the opposite direction.
March 10, 2014
2. Finding foundation and getting rooted in the office. JasYoga motivates us to #hitreset on the daily.
3. Alan Webb makes his triathlon debut Sunday. Read more about the man we all love.
4.The last great race on earth. See photos from the Iditarod here.
5. What does it look like to downhill ice skate at high speeds? Pretty scary! Watch videos!
6. The Pacific Northwest is pretty dang amazin'. If you see all these PNW hikes you will be visiting us out here in no time. Please?!
7. Ten runners you should follow on twitter. @fleshmanflyer anyone??
8. All sorts of wondAful people responded to Lauren's suggestion to #keepitreal on twitter and social media. See some inspiration in Runner's World of peeps keepin' it real. These ladies seriously inspire us beyond belief.
9. Patrick gets a running injury and buys a SWEET mountain bike. #iamspecialized. What do you do to fight off the winter blues?
10. This was seen. #inBend. Boom chicka ow ow.
February 19, 2014
We are really excited to be teaming up with Jasyoga!
We have been watching (aka social media stalking) this awesome team while they host really cool events (Beer + Yoga? Sign us up!). We are obsessed with the #resetrevolution, and we NEEDED this tank immediately after we saw it. We knew they were living the #pickylife, and we wanted to team up.
This means awesome stuff to come for all the Picky peeps out there! We will be having monthly updates from Jasyoga, and some fun giveaways in the upcoming months. All we can say is: How would you not want to team up with this group??
January 31, 2014
January 21, 2014
What is your mantra for life?
What are your favorite parts about working for Picky Bars and living the Picky lifestyle?
Is there any human being in Bend, OR who could beat you in the 100 yard butterfly? (If he answers yes, he is lying).
What New Year's resolutions or goals have you set?
You have been the longest standing Picky Bars employee. And a stellar dude. How has it been watching and contributing to the companies growth and changes over the years?
What words can you share with us that are really and truly the words of Patrick O'Neil? Something we would only hear you say! Advice? Jokes?
January 09, 2014
1) How far along in your pregnancy are you? And how did you find out you were pregnant?
2) Who did you tell first?
3) What was Ben's reaction when you told him?
4) Did you have morning sickness?
9) Do you have any food cravings?
5) Do you plan on finding out the sex of the baby?
6) Any names picked out yet? Is "Boomdizzle" in the running?
7) Who do you think the baby will look like? You or Ben?
8) The big pro-athlete question: How will this effect your running this year & in the future?
9) Have you bought anything for the baby yet?
10) Are you excited? Nervous? Scared? Tell us how you are feeling!
Thanks so much for sharing, Steph! We can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy. If you are interested in getting updates from Steph on running, recipes, and other pro-athlete tips, you can sign-up for her Newsletter here! BOO-BABY-AH!
December 26, 2013
1. Currently obsessing over Coeur de Pirate. Have you seen Adieu?
3. 15 Amazing Gingerbread Houses. Too pretty to eat!
4. Winter Time Dawn at Crater Lake. This makes negative temps okay?
6. Taking a poll.... How many Christmas cookies did you consume this week? How many miles did you travel to see family? How many glasses of eggnog?
7. Did food allergies hamper your holidays. Don't let it happen again! Check out these Vegan Christmas Recipes.
8. Why aren't we all in Paris for Christmas?
10. What are your New Years Resolutions? Need some inspiration? Set realistic resolutions with checkpoint goals along the way. :-)
December 20, 2013
2. The closest a Wing Suit Pilot has ever been to the ground? Heck yes.
3. I got this Runner's World Cookbook for Christmas. And it rocked my culinary experience!
4. Can you distinguish your American dialects? We found out there are 24 different dialects of English in the US!
5. Winter officially begins! List of the 10 Best Ski Lodges in the U.S.
6. The Ultimate Christmas Prank from Jimmy Kimmel.
7. Really helpful interview with local PT Jay Dicharry on designing running shoes to prevent injury.
8. More athlete gift guides for last minute shoppers? Well, okay!
9. Kishi Bashi's Bright Whites. Yeah, we dig it.
10. Wait, did we forget to say Merry Christmas!? Hope your holiday is full of merriment, joy, and cheer! :-D
December 18, 2013