Classic red is BACK, now with the new updates that lavender and charcoal boasted on their insides! As always, journals ordered through Picky Bars come autographed by Lauren Fleshman herself (Co-Author and Co-Founder of Picky Bars).
Every part of this journal was created for a specific purpose, and the entire book as a whole is meant to orient you towards a philosophy of sport that leads to improved performance, personal satisfaction, and wellness. Whether you are just starting out, a hardcore high school or college athlete, or aiming for the Olympics, this book will be a tool you’ll be glad you invested in.
Everything you love about the first edition is still in it, but Lauren and Ro added some new photos, quotes, a favorite core workout and yoga reboot, and a few other design touches to this updated batch. The journals are not dated, so you can start one any time of year.
Nutrition Facts: 0 Calories = 235 pages + 12 chapters + 1 year of your adventures + infinite inspiration (this version not edible).
- A 52 week training diary with a weekly layout and lots of space to record workouts and life events.
- Weekly quotes to make you think, weekly prompts to set your intention, and a weekly roundup.
- Monthly essays covering topics such as training, confidence, adversity, body image, nutrition, racing, and more.
- Worksheets to bring the monthly essays to life for the reader, applying new concepts to their own life.
- Helpful tools like pace charts, planning tools, goal setting, tools for race day, sports psych skill building.
- Specific running workouts, a top notch core and athleticism strength routine, and yoga recovery series.
This journal was created with BIG LOVE for runners by Lauren Fleshman and Roisin McGettigan Dumas. It is popular among runners, triathletes, and mindful athletes in other endurance sports. Thank you in advance for buying directly from the authors! It makes a big difference.