Tips for balancing life and performance in triathlon. Signed by Jesse Thomas (coached by author Matt Dixon).
ICYMI (despite us regularly shouting it from the rooftops) our CEO Jesse Thomas is a professional triathlete. He's pretty good, too! A lot of his racing success is credit to long-time coach Matt Dixon, whose emphasis on balance has allowed Jesse to succeed in triathlon without sacrificing his home, business, or family life.
With Matt's laser-focused, effective approach, you can prepare for a full- or half-distance triathlon in half the time of traditional plans, with similar (or better!) results and without sacrificing work, life, or relationships in the process.
Matt put his wealth of tri knowledge into Fast-Track Triathlete, and Jesse put his autograph on the inside flap. Just for Picky people, just for good juju.
Fast-Track Triathlete includes:
- Goal-setting and the work-life-workouts balance
- How to plan out your triathlon training
- Scaling workouts for time and fatigue
- Training and racing during travel
- Executing your swim-bike-run and transitions plan on race day
- Dixon’s functional strength training method
- 14-week pre-season training program with key workouts,
- 14-week comprehensive race-prep training plan complete with key and supporting workouts,
- and 10-week off-season training program with key workouts.
Dixon’s first book, The Well-Built Triathlete, revealed his four-tiered approach to success in all triathlon race distances. Fast-Track Triathlete turbo charges Dixon’s well-built program so even the busiest athletes can achieve their long-distance triathlon dreams without sacrificing so much to achieve them.