Get Pump'd Cookies
A recipe from @hammithannah
Looking for an outside-the-
boxbowl way to Get Pump'd!? We gotchu, courtesy of our customer service-turned-marketing-coordinator Derick's wife, Hannah!
These are perfectly crispy yet chewy, and pack perfectly in a hydration vest. (Oh yeah, we tested them this weekend.)
Note: These aren't cookies moonlighting as something else. We didn't hack out the butter or sub for the sugar or modify to fit some mold. You're free to of course, we just thought they tasted great as-is. 🤗
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pumpkin oats (or other preferred oats)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (sea salt if you have it)
- Up to 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add crushed nuts (I used a handful of crushed cashews)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Add melted butter, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs into small bowl and whisk until combined. Cool in fridge for 10 or so minutes.
- Add all other dry ingredients into large bowl and whisk until combined. Add chocolate chips and oats at the end.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Cook for 10-14 minutes.